Broadway™ Color Changer
Please note this item was discontinued in March of 2009. The Broadway Modified was discontinued in February of 2011.
- 2 - 16 frames
- Rugged, lightweight construction
- Highly efficient 3-fan cooling system
- Suitable for low noise environments
- Innovative gel string constant tension system
- Fits a wide variety of smaller aperture fixtures
- Easily accessible working components
- Fully compatible with other Chroma-Q models & accessories
- Automatic self-calibration
- Compact design
The Chroma-Q® Broadway™ is specifically designed for low noise environments and features a unique cooling system comprising of three low noise fans. With its constant tension system the color scroll will remain evenly aligned and tensioned at all times. The Broadway fits a wide range of smaller aperture fixtures, including the ETC short Source 4, Altman Shakespeare and Selecon Pacific.
- Broadway™ Colour Changer Brochure (English)
- Broadway™ Colour Changer Spec Sheet
- Broadway™ Colour Changer User Manual
- Broadway™ Colour Changer Quick Start Guide
- Broadway™ Colour Changer Exploded Diagram
- Broadway™ Colour Changer CAD Symbol
- Broadway™ Colour Changer Declaration of Conformity
- Download All
- Product code: CHCQ2
- A: 205mm / 8.1"
- B: 240mm / 9.5"
- C: 75mm / 3"
- Weight: 1.1kg / 2.3lbs
- Aperture: 127mm / 5"
- Frame capacity: 2 - 16 frames
- Connectors: XLR-4 (male) in & XLR-4 (female) through
- Power: 1PU
- Control: ANSI E1.1 DMX-512A