Twice the possibilities from a single LED fixture.
- Dual side-by-side RGBA LED cells
- Advanced split beam technology
- Magic Amber* control modes
- Built-in power supply
- All-purpose design - create an LED system using fixture
- Modular construction
- Smooth, linear dimming curve
- Choice of stand-alone or DMX control
- Range of fixings
*Magic Amber is the term used for the unit's ability to bring in amber when mixing colours that require it.Request A Demo
Based around the Chroma-Q® Color Block's™ modular, multi-purpose design, the Chroma-Q Color Split™ features larger dual side-by-side RGBA cells. This ingenious configuration provides designers with the flexibility to light with a bold single colour or project a wide range of dramatic split colour effects from a single LED fixture - making it ideal as a truss toner for illuminating the uprights and crossbraces.
- Product code: CHCS2
- A (no fixings): 250mm / 9.8"
- B (no fixings): 136mm / 5.3"
- Depth (no fixings): 125mm / 4.9"
- Weight: 2.4kg / 5.3lbs
- Power: 90-240V, 50/60Hz, 60W, PowerCon in and through
- Control: ANSI E1.1 DMX-512A, XLR5 in and through
- Cooling fans: 1
- Construction: Black anodised aluminium extrusion
- IP rating: IP20
- CE: Pending for EN55103-1 & 2
- Electrical: Pending for IEC60950
- LEDs: 2 x RGBA cells, total 32 LEDs
- Control modes:
Single/Dual - 3 / 6 channel RGB(A) with *Magic Amber
Single/Dual - 4 / 8 channel RGBA
Single/Dual - 5 / 8 channel Fx HSI
Single/Dual - 5 / 9 channel Fx RGB(A) with *Magic Amber
1 channel stand-alone
- Effects Engine: Yes
- Hot Lumen Output: Red: 250 hot lumen, Green: 375 hot lumen,
Blue: 91 hot lumen, Amber: 175 hot lumen, White: 620 hot lumen
- Optics: Specialised close focus lens with advanced beam spreading technology
- Beam Angle: 23° (optional beam kits available, see accessories)
- Beam Distribution: Asymmetrical direct illumination
- CCT: Adjustable 1,000-10,000K
- CRI: 82%
- Color Gamut: Performance enhanced
- Lamp Life: L70 up to 50,000 hours