Hot restrike lamp with high colour rendition.
- 575W 6000°K hot restrike lamp with high colour rendition
- Based around the rugged and familiar ETC Source 4 Par
- Supplied with colour frame and a set of lenses
- Integrated flicker free DMX controlled PSU enables remote on, off and lamp economy mode features
- 2200 hour lamp option also available
Designed primarily for tradeshow use, the Chroma-Q® Daylight PAR™ features a 575W 6000°K hot restrike lamp with high colour rendition which brings out the colour of the objects it lights. The unit is based around the rugged and familiar ETC Source 4 PAR and is supplied with colour frame and a set of 4 lenses (VNSP, NSP, MFL, WFL). The integrated flicker free DMX controlled PSU enables remote on, off and dim features, making it particularly suitable for filming application and aiding lamp life. A 2200 hour lamp option is also available if required.
- Product code: CHDP
- A: 229mm / 9"
- B: 465mm / 18.2"
- C: 320mm / 12.5"
- Weight: 7.8kg / 17.2lbs
- Beam angles: VNSP, NSP, MFL, WFL
- CRI: 95
- Power: 100-240V, 43-63 Hz, 1150W, 1m / 3' trailing lead
- Control: ANSI E1.1 DMX-512, XLR5 in and through
- 1200 hour lamp: MSR 575HR 6000°K
- 2200 hour lamp: MSD 575HR 6000°K