Vista 3™ Software
UNLEASH your FULL CREATIVITY with the POWER of Vista 3 Lighting and Media Control. For more details, visit www.vistabychromaq.com.
What’s new in Vista 3™
After receiving extensive user feedback, Vista 3 has been developed to dramatically enhance existing functionality and introduce an array of intelligent new features that appeal to both existing and new users. Some of the new features include the ability to merge multiple showfiles, a new colour engine that supports up to 11 colours, improved 2D fixture visualisations, customisable workspaces, a vastly expanded command line interface, and Smart FX masters.
For complete details on this product, FAQs, System Requirements, Videos, and more, visit www.vistabychromaq.com.Request A Demo
Vista 3 Software Ordering Options
- Windows based, customisable workspaces
- Improved 2D fixture visulisation
- New colour engine and picker
- New command line interface
- Smart FX Masters
- Export show summary
- New simplified showfile format
Visit vistabychromaq.com for complete product details, software downloads and updates!
- Windows 10 (Pro recommended) for UD512, M1, S1 & S3
- Windows 10 Pro for I3 & L5
- Windows OS prior to Windows 10 are not supported
- Mac OSX High Sierra (version 10.13) and Sierra (version 10.12) for UD512, M1, S1, & S3.
- Mac OS prior to OSX Sierra are not supported.
- Intel® processor i3 (i5 or better recommended)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB or higher recommended)
- 4GB of available hard disk space
Click here to go to the Vista by Chroma-Q Support Forum.
For your copy of Vista 3 Software: visit www.vistabychromaq.com.
For complete details on this product, FAQs, System Requirements, Videos, and more, visit www.vistabychromaq.com.