Studio Force II 12™
The Natural Choice for LED Studio Lighting
Using a homogenised LED source capable of delivering variable colour temperature, plus/minus green shift control and the ability to produce deep saturated colours when needed, the Studio Force™ II is specifically designed for TV Broadcast and film applications but also performs particularly well in other situations demanding high quality tuneable white light such as touring key lights, exhibitions, corporate events and theatre lighting.
The Studio Force II™ uses the same ColorSure™ technologies found in other innovative Chroma-Q® fixtures to deliver consistent colour across fixtures.
- Full spectrum variable white light engine
- High intensity homogenised output
- Extremely smooth uniform wash
- Variable plus / minus green shift
- Ideal for TV, Broadcast and Film
- PowerCON TRUE1 input and output for easy
daisy chaining of fixtures
Studio Force II™ 12 Ordering Options
Plus / Minus Green Shift
Tuneable white LED fixtures produce light typically ranging from cool white (~6,500K CCT) through to warm white (~2,800K CCT) by following the black body locus. Chroma-Q®'s plus / minus green shift control allows designers to vary hue by moving along the green–magenta axis orthogonal to the colour temperature axis in accurately defined increments. This gives exceptional ability to control atmosphere and ambience on screen.
The inherent variation between individual LED emitters means colour can vary from fixture to fixture. Chroma-Q®'s ColorSure™ is a proprietary system to ensure fixtures within the same product range provide consistent output regardless of when they are manufactured.
A complex range of processes for selecting (binning) individual LED emitters; calibrating LED light engines in-house to a uniform standard and sophisticated firmware and software ensures exceptional fixture to fixture consistency.
Studio Force II™ has a coloured touch display for easy navigation through the addressing, modes and settings. Power and DMX / RDM data through connections, optional wireless LumenRadio CRMX connection. Tool-less tilt adjustment allowing side-by-side fixture placement without any gap.
Chroma-Q® offers a range of optional accessories for Studio Force II™ to tailor for any lighting situations. Accessories simply slide through the mounting slots. Cyc / border lenses can be used with other accessories.
- Studio Force II 12™ Brochure (English)
- Studio Force II 12™ Reference Guide
- Studio Force II 12™ Spec Sheet
- Studio Force II 12™ User Manual
- Studio Force II 12™ Quick Start Guide
- Studio Force II 12 Software V1.6_V2.7
- Studio Force II 12™ Exploded Diagram
- Studio Force II 12™ IES
- Studio Force II 12™ Photometric Table
- Studio Force II 12™ CAD Symbol
- Download All
|Studio Force II - 12|
|Product codes||CHSF2V12 - Black|
|CHSF2V12W - White|
|CHSF2V12LR - Black with LumenRadio|
|CCT||Adjustable 2800 - 6500K|
|CRI||Up to 94|
|Mired Shift (+/- green)||+2/-2 Green (KHi mode)|
|Beam Angle||22º (approx)|
|Beam Angle with optional Cyc Optic||80º x 35º (approx)|
|Beam Angle with optional Border Cyc||43º (approx)|
|Hot Lumen Output||6,500 lm|
|Dimming||Ultra Smooth Dimming|
|Net Dimensions (LxHxD)||335mm x 190mm x 218mm 13.2" x 7.5" x 8.6"|
|Weight||5.0kg / 11.0lbs|
|Power Consumption (Max)||150W|
|Connections (Power)||Neutrik powerCON TRUE 1|
|Connections (Data)||Neutrik XLR 5 - pin|
|LED Life||L70 at 50,000 hours|
- CHCFZH12: Zip Hood for Studio Force II 12
- CHCFBL12: Border Lens for Studio Force II 12
- CHCFCL12: Cyc Lens for Studio Force II 12
- CHCFECL12: Egg Crate Louvre for Studio Force II 12 - Black
- CHCFHTH12: Half Top Hat for Studio Force II 12 - Black
- CHCFBD12: Barndoor for Studio Force II 12 - Black
- CHCFTH12: Top Hat for Studio Force II 12 - Black
- CHCFLB12: Lightbank For Force 12
Studio Force II 12™ (2800K)
Studio Force II 12™ (3200K)