Magic Box™ 8>4 A/B Switch
Lighting Control & Data Distribution Solutions
Please note this item was discontinued in January 2022.
- Changes the DMX source between two lighting consoles
- Controlled by simple but effective manually operated switch
- Reliable - the unit uses no power, electronics or software
- Unique Magic Box interlocking enclosure
- Designed for customised front house racks
Magic Box 8>4 A/B Switch Ordering Options
The Chroma-Q® Magic Box™ DMX 8>4 A/B Switch uses a manual switch to change the DMX source between two 2048 channel lighting consoles e.g. master and back-up. The cost effective unit is unpowered and doesn't incorporate any electronics or software, so is unlikely to let you down when it counts most! The unique Magic Box interlocking enclosure facilitates rack mounting when used in pairs and truss mounting via captive nut insert.
- Magic Box™ 8>4 A_B Switch Brochure (English)
- Magic Box™ 8>4 A_B Switch Spec Sheet
- Magic Box™ 8>4 A_B Switch User Manual
- Magic Box™ 8>4 A_B Switch Quick Start Guide
- Magic Box™ 8>4 A_B Switch Software
- Magic Box™ 8>4 A_B Switch Exploded Diagram
- Magic Box™ 8>4 A_B Switch Declaration of Conformity
- Download All
- Product code: CHMBDMXAB
- A: 220mm / 8.6"
- B: 88mm / 3.5"
- C: 280mm / 11"
- Weight: 2.7kg / 6lbs
- DMX connector in: 8 x XLR5
- DMX connector out: 4 x XLR5
- CHMBEAR: Pair of Magic Box rack ears