Studio Force T 12™
Utilising the same core technologies as the innovative Chroma-Q® Color Force 12™ multi-purpose LED fixture, the Studio Force™ T 12™ is a 3,000K CCT, tungsten white version that is specifically designed for TV, film, touring, exhibitions, corporate events and theatre lighting applications. At only 335mm / 1ft* long, the unit is ideal for floor, wall, stand or truss mounting. It also provides an extreme output of 5,000 lumens for evenly washing large areas, complemented by smooth, theatrical grade dimming.
*Measurements may have been rounded, please see specification sheet for full measurements.
- 3,000K CCT tungsten white
- Extreme output – 5,000 lumens
- Extremely smooth, uniform wash
- Theatrical grade dimming
- Ideal for TV, film, touring, exhibitions, corporate events and theatre
- 335mm / 1ft* length ideal for floor, wall, stand or truss mounting
- Camera friendly
- PowerCon input and output for easy daisy chaining of fixtures
- Broad range of accessories available, including lightbank kit and barn door
- Flat end plates for seamless wall-washing
- Built-in power supply
- Hidden quick release fixings
- Rugged extruded aluminium body
- Also available as a DC battery-powered version
With an extreme output of 5,000 lumens, the Studio Force T 12™ offers twice as much white light output compared to its RGBA colour variant.
The Studio Force T 12™ is suitable for a wide range of lighting applications, including key-lighting, uplighting, backlighting and wash applications.
Optional accessories include cyc and border light lens, lightbank kit, egg crate louver, top hat, half top hat, barn door, spigot adaptor and diffuser box attachment accessories.
The Studio Force T 12™ includes ColorSure™ technology for enhanced consistency across each light engine and when using multiple fixtures.
Optics & Dimming
The Studio Force T 12™ unit's camera friendly custom optical design provides a smooth, uniform output, matched by theatrical grade dimming.
Practical & Mechanical
On the outside, the Studio Force T 12™ has been designed to provide maximum versatility and ease of use. The built-in power supply, hidden quick release fixings requiring no tools, and PowerCon and 5-pin DMX connections in and out provide fast deployment and simple cable management.
- Studio Force T 12™ Brochure (English)
- Studio Force T 12™ Spec Sheet
- Studio Force T 12™ User Manual
- Studio Force T 12™ Quick Start Guide
- Studio Force T 12™ Software
- Studio Force T 12™ Exploded Diagram
- Studio Force T 12™ IES
- Studio Force T 12™ CAD Symbol
- Studio Force T 12™ Declaration of Conformity
- Download All
|Dimensions**||335mm x 190mm x 218mm / 13.2" x 7.5" x 8.6"|
|Weight||4kgs / 9lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||432mm x 343mm x 279mm / 17" x 13.5" x 11"|
|Shipping Weight||6kgs / 13lbs|
|Power Input Rating||100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 160VA|
|Typical Power & Current||Measurements done with all LEDs at max. intensity. Measurements made at nominal voltage. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%|
|Power Connector In/Out||PowerCon|
|Data Connectors In/Out||XLR 5-pin|
|Control Protocol||ANSI E1.11 USITT DMX 512-A|
|Cooling System||Forced - 1 fan|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Construction||Anodised aluminium extrusion|
|Built-In Hardware||Quick release lever for tilt adjustment|
|Approvals||CISPR 22 :2006/EN55022 :2006 & CISPR 24 :1997/EN55024 :1998, ICES-003 :2004 & FCC Part 15 Subpart B: 2007, CSA C22. No. 166-M1983:R2008 UL 1573:2003; UL 8750|
|LEDs Per Engine||24 Warm White|
|Control Modes||8 channels Dim8x
2 channels FxDim
2 channels Dim2x
1 channel Dim1x
1 channel Look Select
|Variable Effects Engine||Yes|
|Effects Parameters||Intensity Effects|
|Hot Lumen Output||5,000 hot lumens|
|Optics||Specialised close focus lens|
|Beam Angle with Optional Cyc Optic||80 x 30° (approx.)|
|Beam Angle with Optional Border Optic||60° (approx.)|
|Beam Distribution||Asymmetrical direct illumination|
|Colour Gamut||Performance enhanced|
|Lamp Life||L70 at 50,000 hours|