Vista MV™ Control Surface
Control surfaces to meet all your lighting and media control application needs.
Visit vistabychromaq.com for complete product details, software downloads and updates!
- Compact design
- USB powered
- 2 physical DMX outputs
- 5 playback faders
- Grand Master intensity fader
- 15 assignable buttons
- 4 function keys
- Unlimited pages
- RGB backlit keys
- DMX channels determined by dongle
Vista MV Control Surface Ordering Options
The cost-effective Vista MV™ can be used as a powerful, yet intuitive, standalone controller, when connected to a host PC or Mac running the Vista 3 software.
Harnessing all of the features and advantages of the latest Vista 3 lighting and media control software, the Vista MV is a cost-effective, compact, control surface that is capable of delivering small to large scale shows.
Featuring 5 customisable playback faders and 15 assignable buttons, the Vista MV™ ensures that you have enough physical controls, whilst providing the flexibility to adapt to any genre of show or event. The Vista MV™ also features 4 function keys, which, when combined with the 15 playback buttons offers up to an incredible 75, user definable, actions per page, providing unrivalled control from a unit that is so compact
- Vista by Chroma-Q® Range Brochure
- Vista by Chroma-Q® MV™ Cutsheet
- Vista by Chroma-Q® MV™ Spec Sheet
- Vista by Chroma-Q® MV™ Setup Guide V2.3
- Vista by Chroma-Q® MV™ Line Drawing
- Vista by Chroma-Q® MV™ Exploded Diagram
- Vista by Chroma-Q® MV™ 2D Symbols DWG
- Vista by Chroma-Q® MV™ 3D Symbols DWG
- Chroma-Q VectorWorks Symbols
- Download All
Click here to go to the Vista by Chroma-Q Support Forum.
For complete details on this product, FAQs, System Requirements, Videos, and more, visit www.vistabychromaq.com.