Vista EX™ Control Surface
Control surfaces to meet all your lighting and media control application needs.
Visit vistabychromaq.com for complete product details, software downloads and updates!
- 12 playback faders
- 60 assignable buttons
- 8 encoders
- Dedicated master cuelist playback controls
- Grand Master intensity fader
- 12 user keys
- 4 function keys
- Unlimited pages
- 2 physical DMX outputs
- RGB backlit keys
- DMX channels determined by dongle
Vista EX Control Surface Ordering Options
The Vista EX™ control surface provides large amounts of physical control within a compact footprint, capable of delivering small to large scale shows.
Featuring 12 customisable playback faders and 60 assignable buttons, Vista EX™ ensures that you have enough hands-on control for even the most demanding of shows, whilst providing the flexibility to adapt to any genre of production or event. Vista EX™ also features 4 function keys, which, when combined with the 60 playback buttons offers up to an incredible 300, user definable, actions per page, providing unrivalled control from a unit that is so small.
- Vista by Chroma-Q® Range Brochure
- Vista by Chroma-Q® EX™ Cutsheet
- Vista by Chroma-Q® EX™ Spec Sheet
- Vista by Chroma-Q® EX™ Setup Guide V2.3
- Vista by Chroma-Q® EX™ Line Drawing RevB
- Vista by Chroma-Q® EX™ Exploded Diagram
- Vista by Chroma-Q® EX™ VectorWorks Symbols
- Vista by Chroma-Q® EX™ 2D Symbols DWG
- Vista by Chroma-Q® EX™ 3D Symbols DWG
- Download All
Click here to go to the Vista by Chroma-Q Support Forum.
For complete details on this product, FAQs, System Requirements, Videos, and more, visit www.vistabychromaq.com.